Big data/Hadoop Administration
Total Experience: 3 to 5 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learn and use ground-breaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs.
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
- Experience working with Bigdata, Hadoop, pig, hive.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Systems Administration in Linux/Unix (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Windows etc), Networking (DNS, TCP/IP)
- Experience in Automation (chef, puppet)
- Experience working with customers
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
- Some programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
- Strong Linux system administrator skills
- Hadoop architecture and administration and support and able to read java code, basic coding/scripting ability in Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP
- Networking (DNS, TCP/IP) & Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL)
- Proficient in Map-Reduce, Zookeeper, HBASE, HDFS, Pig, Hive, etc
- Scripting language (e.g. Java, Perl, Ruby, Python) Chef will be plus
- Exposure to Virtualization
Please send your C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org